The President Founder, Board of Directors, Executive director, Management, Staff, (Academic and Non Academic), students, pupils. It is with great joy that we welcome you to Nosakhare Model Education Centre an institution of Academic excellence with godliness. Education is universally recognized as one of the most fundamental building blocks for human development. This is what we stand for in Nosakhare Model Education Centre (NOMEC).
- We believe in the education of the total man hence, the slogan “teaching them to observe all things”.
- Inculcating permanent, literacy and numeracy ability to communicate effectively.
- Building a good foundation for scientific and reflective thinking citizenship education and ability to participate and contribute effectively to the development of the society.
- Giving the child the opportunity to develop manipulation skills
- Providing higher quality education for primary school leavers at junior and senior secondary levels
- Providing basic tools for further educational development within and outside Nigeria.
- Inculcating in the pupils and students moral behaviour to enable them appreciate the goodness and greatness of God.
- Providing opportunity for the child to interact with children from other countries and from different social levels.
No child is written off Academically we believe that every child has potentials that can be enhanced. Our management and teaching personnel constantly ensure that academic excellence is achieved and our educational facilities and teaching methodology are functional and thorough in line with the educational curriculum and policies for education in our great country Nigeria. You are welcome to Nosakhare Model Education Centre, a place your child ought to be, a place where he/she shall be catapulted to the zenith of intellectual excellence.
Notice! Notice!! Notice!!!
Entrance Examinations for the JSS 2019/2020 Academic Session is scheduled as follows:
- 1st Batch: 11th May
- 2nd Batch: 20th July
- 3rd Batch: 24th August
Venue: JSS Block
UK TOUR 2018
Beautiful Moments on Our 2018 Graduation and Prize Giving Day
NOMEC 20TH Anniversary
Recently @ NOMEC
Nomec Wins the National Mathematics Competition at the State Level
Nomec Students Excel in 2020 UTME: More 80 percent exceeded cut off marks to either State or Federal Universities
Some of our excellent students include:
- Ndubueze Oluchukwu 327(Sciences)
- Adelakun Divine 260(Sciences)
- Enotiemwonmwan Jeffery 250(Sciences)
- Aideyan Uwa 247(Sciences)
- Osabuohien Precious 229(Social Sciences)
This event featured activities fostering unity and oneness throughout via the celebration of love between members of staff and school children.
Our UK Summer Tour commences in the month of August, 2018. Details coming Soon.
NOMEC Togo/Ghana Tourcommences in the month of August, 2018. Details shortly!