Our trip to the House of Assembly Abuja has exposed our school children on issues bothering:
- How bills are passed to become binding laws
- What makes a bid become a binding law
- The processes involved in the agreement of the house for a bill to become law
- How the speaker deal on matters that relates with the general society
- The organization of the house when the speaker is not available
- The vital symbols that must be present before a bill is passed into law and the limiting symbols too that could hamper the passing of the bill into law
- The various representatives that make up the house.